Faunaila

Come join a world, in which dragons and humans live in harmony, in current time. They have long since abandoned their past grudges for peace...... or have they? But in this new period, humans aren't the only creatures around. So, come join us, even if you don't plan to be very active! We have dragons, but we also have griffons and pheonixes, and any mythical creature you can think of!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Faunaila

Come join a world, in which dragons and humans live in harmony, in current time. They have long since abandoned their past grudges for peace...... or have they? But in this new period, humans aren't the only creatures around. So, come join us, even if you don't plan to be very active! We have dragons, but we also have griffons and pheonixes, and any mythical creature you can think of!

Faunaila

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paradise for some, a nightmare for others. This is Faunaila, a world where only the strong survive, and the weak fall prey.

2 posters

Advertisements Problems

Knightmare

Experience : 0

Advertisements Problems Empty Advertisements Problems

Post by Knightmare Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:45 pm

For some reason, the advertisements on this site cover up parts of the website they're not supposed to. This wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for the fact that it covers up important text fields, such as 'Title of Topic' and 'Description'. They also cover the starts of posts, making it very hard to read the text properly. It's not a problem with my computer, since on other Forumotion sites this problem doesn't occur.

To make sure that it wasn't the advertisements that were the problem, I went into an incognito tab and the problem still happened with different advertisements.

This problem also happens on my tablet, which makes me think that I may not be the only one with this problem.

I'm not sure if this is fixable, but I thought you'd like to know this information.
    Alex

Advertisements Problems Empty Re: Advertisements Problems

Post by Alex Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Huh, ok. I haven't really seen anything wrong when I'm on there, so I'm not very sure what you're talking about.

Mind providing me with a screenshot of this problem?
    Knightmare

Post by Knightmare Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:23 am

Oh, it fixed itself somehow. I'm glad, it was getting kind of confusing when I was on the site.

Also, since you're an administrator (I think), the ads don't show up for you. It's a setting you can change in the admin panel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content